Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Sunday!

Hello, my favorite human!


What a wonderful, sunny day!  I know it's kind of early and you were up late last night, so I can't thank you enough for waking up and feeding me my favorite breakfast!  You are just the best. Have you lost weight?


And don't worry about taking me for a walk until after you've had your coffee (Sister, we have ALL had those mornings, am I right?!  Hahaha).  As you may have noticed, I'm able to control my bladder for extended periods of time without even a THOUGHT of tinkling on your beautiful, apartment-grade, beige, wall-to-wall carpet.  You may have searched high and low for wood or concrete floors in the greater Austin, TX area, but I can't tell you how happy I am that you settled for this home.  And the wall in the dining room that is affixed with paneled mirrors?  HEAVEN.  I know you think it's totes Miami Beach circa 1992, but honey...as they say in some other country I've never been to, C'est magnifique!


Wow, I really need to work on like, FOCUSING more.  But like I said...you take your time this morning.  I know how hard you work.  Sunday is YOUR day.  Relax.  I can hold it.


Wuv youuuuuu,
Dog

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete