Saturday, April 9, 2011

*Smile!*

Dear Cat:
Ever since the first day I moved in, I feel like you’ve had something against me.  I know how hard it is meeting new animal-people; I mean when I walk around with our human I get really like, excited, and stuff, when like, I see another dog, and like that dog wants to play and I’m like, “I want to play, too” but then our human is like, “no, we’re here to exercise, not sniff each others’ butts” and like...umm...where was I?  Oh, right.  Meeting new animal-people can be really difficult, and I know what your going through.
I just wanted to thank you for sharing you’re space under our human's bed with me, even though I know you were there first.  Also, I really like my food, so I would appreciate it if like, you could maybe...you know...NOT eat it?  That would be really awesome.  It would also be awesome if we could like, be friends, and like, hang out on the veranda on nice, sunny days and like, watch people walk down on the ground because like, our human totes picked out an awesome home, didn’t she?  I mean, wall-to-wall carpet for our feet to walk on and our fur to cling to?  Am I right?  Huh?!
So yeah, I’m totes up for being friends if your up for being friends.  You can even smell me at your leisure and I promise I’ll stand really still so I don’t frighten you.  Srsly, because if you move quickly I can’t promise you I won’t try and chase you and like, the last time I chased you because you moved quickly (and you do, you DO move quickly, you are like the quickestmovingcatEVER!) and then like, our human yelled at me, and like, I totes don’t like being yelled at because it makes me feel like a MAJORLY bad dog, you know?
Anyway, I really hope we can be BFFs! K, Baiiiii!
Peace,
Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment